Recipe for chicken dish
If you love lemon flavored chicken and garlic, then you will love this special recipe on how to make Lemon Chicken With Roasted Garlic. First you will need the following items.
- 8 pieces of boneless and skinless chicken thighs, washed and patted to dry
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1/3 of a cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 of a cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Anywhere from 10-15 whole peeled garlic cloves
- Half a cup of chicken broth
HOW TO PREPARE:
You will need to begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Then you will need to place the garlic in a roasting pan. Get the eight chicken thighs and have them lay over the garlic cloves. Top off the chicken with all the remaining ingredients and be sure to season it well with the salt and pepper. Once you have done this, roast the chicken in the 400 degree oven, turning it occasionally until the chicken is golden and most of the juice and broth of the chicken has evaporated, leaving only olive oil in the pan. Proceed then by removing the chicken and garlic cloves from the pan leaving the olive oil behind. Serve the chicken garnished with the whole roasted garlic cloves and some additional lemon wedges for that zesty kick!