- How much does delivery cost?
- When do you deliver?
- Do I have to be at home to accept deliveries?
- Does my delivery person accept tips?
- Can I change my order once it has been submitted?
- How do I pay?
- Does Pink Dot accept coupons?
Delivery cost $3.50.
We delivery between 9:00AM – 3:00AM 365 days/year.
Yes. All patrons must be home to accept products and pay their grocery bill.
Your delivery person graciously accepts tips.
Once your order is submitted, you have 5 minutes to alter any grocery items you have ordered. All products are sent off to delivery within 5 minutes of ordering time. Exceptions apply to prepared meals.
Pink Dot accepts cash and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
Yes. Pink Dot only accepts (1) Pink Dot coupon per customer at the time of a current promotion.